Oakswood College - COVID-19 Health and Safety Guideline
As an increasing number of Students and staff come back to campus from September 2021, it is very important that everyone at College follow our our health and safety guideline:
- Follow the government guide if using public transport.
- Participate in the random campus testing (initially, a sample of the class will be tested every week.) Rate of testing will be changed on the bases of number of cases we will experience and updated guidelines will be received from govt.
- If you or your campus testing will show symptoms or your temperature is high then you will be requested to leave immediately. In this scenario please follow the NHS guidelines.
- Wear a face covering in communal areas.
- Maintain social distance outside your bubble.
- Frequently wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- Use your own stationary.
- Do not gather in groups larger than 3 people.
- Keep the classrooms and offices ventilated all the time.
- Check your symptoms through symptom checker before making your journey to class or work.
If your test is positive for COVID-19, you should self-isolate as per NHS instructions. Follow the link for further details on self-isolation. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/
- If you are unwell to continue for work/classes please provide the isolation note from NHS to Human Resource (for staff) or Admin (for students).
- In case someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 or you have been in contact with someone with positive COVID-19 then you also need to self-isolate.
For information on isolation note from NHS https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/
Follow the link for further details on self-isolation. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/